1. Title: A new protein containing an SH2 domain that inhibits JAK kinases
Author(s): Endo, TA; Masuhara, M; Yokouchi, M; et al.
Source: Nature Volume: 387 Issue: 6636 Pages: 921-924 Published: JUN 26 1997
Times Cited: 1007
2. Title: SOCS proteins, cytokine signalling and immune regulation
Author(s): Yoshimura, Akihiko; Naka, Tetsuji; Kubo, Masato
Source: Nature Reviews Immunology Volume: 7 Issue: 6 Pages: 454-465 Published: JUN 2007
Times Cited: 589
3. Title: Interleukin 27 negatively regulates the development of interleukin 17-producing T helper cells during chronic inflammation of the central nervous system
Author(s): Stumhofer, Jason S.; Laurence, Arian; Wilson, Emma H.; et al.
Source: Nature Immunology Volume: 7 Issue: 9 Pages: 937-945 Published: SEP 2006
Times Cited: 512
4. Title: A NOVEL CYTOKINE-INDUCIBLE GENE CIS ENCODES AN SH2-CONTAINING PROTEIN THAT BINDS TO TYROSINE-PHOSPHORYLATED INTERLEUKIN-3 AND ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTORS
Author(s): YOSHIMURA, A; OHKUBO, T; KIGUCHI, T; et al.
Source: Embo Journal Volume: 14 Issue: 12 Pages: 2816-2826 Published: JUN 15 1995
Times Cited: 508
5. Title: The JAK-binding protein JAB inhibits Janus tyrosine kinase activity through binding in the activation loop
Author(s): Yasukawa, H; Misawa, H; Sakamoto, H; et al.
Source: Embo Journal Volume: 18 Issue: 5 Pages: 1309-1320 Published: MAR 1 1999
Times Cited: 464
6. Title: Negative regulation of cytokine signaling pathways
Author(s): Yasukawa, H; Sasaki, A; Yoshimura, A
Source: Annual Review of Immunology Volume: 18 Pages: 143-164 Published: 2000
Times Cited: 409
7. Title: SOCS1/JAB is a negative regulator of LPS-induced macrophage activation
Author(s): Kinjyo, I; Hanada, T; Inagaki-Ohara, K; et al.
Source: Immunity Volume: 17 Issue: 5 Pages: 583-591 Published: NOV 2002
Times Cited: 396
8. Title: IL-6 induces an anti-inflammatory response in the absence of SOCS3 in macrophages
Author(s): Yasukawa, H; Ohishi, M; Mori, H; et al.
Source: Nature Immunology Volume: 4 Issue: 6 Pages: 551-556 Published: JUN 2003
Times Cited: 391
9. Title: ANGIOGENIC FACTOR
Author(s): FURUKAWA, T; YOSHIMURA, A; SUMIZAWA, T; et al.
Source: Nature Volume: 356 Issue: 6371 Pages: 668 Published: APR 23 1992
Times Cited: 369
10. Title: CIS, a cytokine inducible SH2 protein, is a target of the JAK-STAT5 pathway and modulates STAT5 activation
Author(s): Matsumoto, A; Masuhara, M; Mitsui, K; et al.
Source: Blood Volume: 89 Issue: 9 Pages: 3148-3154 Published: MAY 1 1997
Times Cited: 362
11. Title: SOCS1 deficiency causes a lymphocyte-dependent perinatal lethality
Author(s): Marine, JC; Topham, DJ; McKay, C; et al.
Source: Cell Volume: 98 Issue: 5 Pages: 609-616 Published: SEP 3 1999
Times Cited: 361
12. Title: Suppressors of cytokine signaling and immunity
Author(s): Kubo, M; Hanada, T; Yoshimura, A
Source: Nature Immunology Volume: 4 Issue: 12 Pages: 1169-1176 Published: DEC 2003
Times Cited: 356
13. Title: Regulation of cytokine signaling and inflammation
Author(s): Hanada, T; Yoshimura, A
Source: Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews Volume: 13 Issue: 4-5 Pages: 413-421 Published: AUG-OCT 2002
Times Cited: 338
14. Title: Selective regulatory function of Socs3 in the formation of IL-17-secreting T cells
Author(s): Chen, Z; Laurence, A; Kanno, Y; et al.
Source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Volume: 103 Issue: 21 Pages: 8137-8142Published: MAY 23 2006
Times Cited: 331
15. Title: Socs3 deficiency in the brain elevates leptin sensitivity and confers resistance to diet-induced obesity
Author(s): Mori, H; Hanada, R; Hanada, T; et al.
Source: Nature Medicine Volume: 10 Issue: 7 Pages: 739-743 Published: JUL 2004
Times Cited: 325
16. Title: Conditional ablation of Stat3 or Socs3 discloses a dual role for reactive astrocytes after spinal cord injury
Author(s): Okada, Seiji; Nakamura, Masaya; Katoh, Hiroyuki; et al.
Source: Nature Medicine Volume: 12 Issue: 7 Pages: 829-834 Published: JUL 2006
Times Cited: 322
17. Title: Foxp3-Dependent MicroRNA155 Confers Competitive Fitness to Regulatory T Cells by Targeting SOCS1 Protein
Author(s): Lu, Li-Fan; Thai, To-Ha; Calado, Dinis Pedro; et al.
Source: Immunity Volume: 30 Issue: 1 Pages: 80-91 Published: JAN 16 2009
Times Cited: 310
18. Title: Hepatitis C virus down-regulates insulin receptor substrates 1 and 2 through up-regulation of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3
Author(s): Kawaguchi, T; Yoshida, T; Harada, M; et al.
Source: American Journal of Pathology Volume: 165 Issue: 5 Pages: 1499-1508 Published: NOV 2004
Times Cited: 307
19. Title: Cutting edge: Role of IL-27/WSX-1 signaling for induction of T-Bet through activation of STAT1 during initial Th1 commitment
Author(s): Takeda, A; Hamano, S; Yamanaka, A; et al.
Source: Journal of Immunology Volume: 170 Issue: 10 Pages: 4886-4890 Published: MAY 15 2003
Times Cited: 304
20. Title: CIS3/SOCS3/SSI3 plays a negative regulatory role in STAT3 activation and intestinal inflammation
Author(s): Suzuki, A; Hanada, T; Mitsuyama, K; et al.
Source: Journal of Experimental Medicine Volume: 193 Issue: 4 Pages: 471-481 Published: FEB 19 2001
Times Cited: 291
21. Title: STRUCTURE, FUNCTION, AND ACTIVATION OF THE ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTOR
Author(s): YOUSSOUFIAN, H; LONGMORE, G; NEUMANN, D; et al.
Source: Blood Volume: 81 Issue: 9 Pages: 2223-2236 Published: MAY 1 1993
Times Cited: 288
22. Title: HOMODIMERIZATION AND CONSTITUTIVE ACTIVATION OF THE ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTOR
Author(s): WATOWICH, SS; YOSHIMURA, A; LONGMORE, GD; et al.
Source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Volume: 89 Issue: 6 Pages: 2140-2144Published: MAR 15 1992
Times Cited: 288
23. Title: POINT MUTATION IN THE EXOPLASMIC DOMAIN OF THE ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTOR RESULTING IN HORMONE-INDEPENDENT ACTIVATION AND TUMORIGENICITY
Author(s): YOSHIMURA, A; LONGMORE, G; LODISH, HF
Source: Nature Volume: 348 Issue: 6302 Pages: 647-649 Published: DEC 13 1990
Times Cited: 283
24. Title: THE CYTOPLASMIC REGION OF THE ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTOR CONTAINS NONOVERLAPPING POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE GROWTH-REGULATORY DOMAINS
Author(s): DANDREA, AD; YOSHIMURA, A; YOUSSOUFIAN, H; et al.
Source: Molecular and Cellular Biology Volume: 11 Issue: 4 Pages: 1980-1987 Published: APR 1991
Times Cited: 276
25. Title: SOCS3 is essential in the regulation of fetal liver erythropoiesis
Author(s): Marine, JC; McKay, C; Wang, DM; et al.
Source: Cell Volume: 98 Issue: 5 Pages: 617-627 Published: SEP 3 1999
Times Cited: 268
26. Title: Function of miR-146a in Controlling Treg Cell-Mediated Regulation of Th1 Responses
Author(s): Lu, Li-Fan; Boldin, Mark P.; Chaudhry, Ashutosh; et al.
Source: Cell Volume: 142 Issue: 6 Pages: 914-929 Published: SEP 17 2010
Times Cited: 264
27. Title: Ligand-induced ubiquitination of the epidermal growth factor receptor involves the interaction of the c-Cbl RING finger and UbcH7
Author(s): Yokouchi, M; Kondo, T; Houghton, A; et al.
Source: Journal of Biological Chemistry Volume: 274 Issue: 44 Pages: 31707-31712 Published: OCT 29 1999
Times Cited: 255
28. Title: Induction of the cytokine signal regulator SOCS3/CIS3 as a therapeutic strategy for treating inflammatory arthritis
Author(s): Shouda, T; Yoshida, T; Hanada, T; et al.
Source: Journal of Clinical Investigation Volume: 108 Issue: 12 Pages: 1781-1788 Published: DEC 2001
Times Cited: 240
29. Title: FRIEND SPLEEN FOCUS-FORMING VIRUS GLYCOPROTEIN GP55 INTERACTS WITH THE ERYTHROPOIETIN RECEPTOR IN THE ENDOPLASMIC-RETICULUM AND AFFECTS RECEPTOR METABOLISM
Author(s): YOSHIMURA, A; DANDREA, AD; LODISH, HF
Source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Volume: 87 Issue: 11 Pages: 4139-4143Published: JUN 1990
Times Cited: 232
30. Title: Pivotal role of cerebral interleukin-17-producing gamma delta T cells in the delayed phase of ischemic brain injury
Author(s): Shichita, Takashi; Sugiyama, Yuki; Ooboshi, Hiroaki; et al.
Source: Nature Medicine Volume: 15 Issue: 8 Pages: 946-U150 Published: AUG 2009
Times Cited: 219
31. Title: SOCS-3 regulates onset and maintenance of T(H)2-mediated allergic responses
Author(s): Seki, Y; Inoue, H; Nagata, N; et al.
Source: Nature Medicine Volume: 9 Issue: 8 Pages: 1047-1054 Published: AUG 2003
Times Cited: 217
32. Title: Spred is a Sprouty-related suppressor of Ras signalling
Author(s): Wakioka, T; Sasaki, A; Kato, R; et al.
Source: Nature Volume: 412 Issue: 6847 Pages: 647-651 Published: AUG 9 2001
Times Cited: 211
33. Title: Cytokine-inducible SH2 protein-3 (CIS3/SOCS3) inhibits Janus tyrosine kinase by binding through the N-terminal kinase inhibitory region as well as SH2 domain
Author(s): Sasaki, A; Yasukawa, H; Suzuki, A; et al.
Source: Genes To Cells Volume: 4 Issue: 6 Pages: 339-351 Published: JUN 1999
Times Cited: 209
34. Title: CIS3/SOCS-3 suppresses erythropoietin (EPO) signaling by binding the EPO receptor and JAK2
Author(s): Sasaki, A; Yasukawa, H; Shouda, T; et al.
Source: Journal of Biological Chemistry Volume: 275 Issue: 38 Pages: 29338-29347 Published: SEP 22 2000
Times Cited: 204
35. Title: Single-molecule imaging analysis of Ras activation in living cells
Author(s): Murakoshi, H; Iino, R; Kobayashi, T; et al.
Source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Volume: 101 Issue: 19 Pages: 7317-7322Published: MAY 11 2004
Times Cited: 203
36. Title: Foxp3 inhibits ROR gamma t-mediated IL-17A mRNA transcription through direct interaction with ROR gamma t
Author(s): Ichiyama, Kenji; Yoshida, Hideyuki; Wakabayashi, Yu; et al.
Source: Journal of Biological Chemistry Volume: 283 Issue: 25 Pages: 17003-17008 Published: JUN 20 2008
Times Cited: 202
37. Title: Cloning and characterization of novel CIS family genes
Author(s): Masuhara, M; Sakamoto, H; Matsumoto, A; et al.
Source: Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Volume: 239 Issue: 2 Pages: 439-446 Published: OCT 20 1997
Times Cited: 199
38. Title: The SOCS box of SOCS-1 accelerates ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of TEL-JAK2
Author(s): Kamizono, S; Hanada, T; Yasukawa, H; et al.
Source: Journal of Biological Chemistry Volume: 276 Issue: 16 Pages: 12530-12538 Published: APR 20 2001
Times Cited: 195
39. Title: MDM2 interacts with MDMX through their RING finger domains
Author(s): Tanimura, S; Ohtsuka, S; Mitsui, K; et al.
Source: Febs Letters Volume: 447 Issue: 1 Pages: 5-9 Published: MAR 19 1999
Times Cited: 191
40. Title: PURIFICATION AND TISSUE DISTRIBUTION OF HUMAN THYMIDINE PHOSPHORYLASE - HIGH EXPRESSION IN LYMPHOCYTES, RETICULOCYTES AND TUMORS
Author(s): YOSHIMURA, A; KUWAZURU, Y; FURUKAWA, T; et al.
Source: Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta Volume: 1034 Issue: 1 Pages: 107-113 Published: APR 23 1990
Times Cited: 187
41. Title: Mouse oncostatin M: An immediate early gene induced by multiple cytokines through the JAK-STAT5 pathway
Author(s): Yoshimura, A; Ichihara, M; Kinjyo, I; et al.
Source: Embo Journal Volume: 15 Issue: 5 Pages: 1055-1063 Published: MAR 1 1996
Times Cited: 182
42. Title: Angiogenesis induced by advanced glycation end products and its prevention by cerivastatin
Author(s): Okamoto, T; Yamagishi, S; Inagaki, Y; et al.
Source: Faseb Journal Volume: 16 Issue: 12 Pages: 1928-+ Published: OCT 2002
Times Cited: 173
43. Title: The Jak-Stat pathway in normal and perturbed hematopoiesis
Author(s): Ward, AC; Touw, I; Yoshimura, A
Source: Blood Volume: 95 Issue: 1 Pages: 19-29 Published: JAN 1 2000
Times Cited: 171
44. Title: WSX-1 is required for resistance to Trypanosoma cruzi infection by regulation of proinflammatory cytokine production
Author(s): Hamano, S; Himeno, K; Miyazaki, Y; et al.
Source: Immunity Volume: 19 Issue: 5 Pages: 657-667 Published: NOV 2003
Times Cited: 168
45. Title: Involvement of suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 as a mediator of the inhibitory effects of IL-10 on lipopolysaccharide-induced macrophage activation
Author(s): Berlato, C; Cassatella, MA; Kinjyo, I; et al.
Source: Journal of Immunology Volume: 168 Issue: 12 Pages: 6404-6411 Published: JUN 15 2002
Times Cited: 167
46. Title: SOCS-3 is tryrosine phosphorylated in response to interleukin-2 and suppresses STAT5 phosphorylation and lymphocyte proliferation
Author(s): Cohney, SJ; Sanden, D; Cacalano, NA; et al.
Source: Molecular and Cellular Biology Volume: 19 Issue: 7 Pages: 4980-4988 Published: JUL 1999
Times Cited: 164
47. Title: Stat3/Socs3 Activation by IL-6 Transsignaling Promotes Progression of Pancreatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Development of Pancreatic Cancer
Author(s): Lesina, Marina; Kurkowski, Magdalena U.; Ludes, Katharina; et al.
Source: Cancer Cell Volume: 19 Issue: 4 Pages: 456-469 Published: APR 12 2011
Times Cited: 162
48. Title: Suppression of STAT5 functions in liver, mammary glands, and T cells in cytokine-inducible SH2-containing protein 1 transgenic mice
Author(s): Matsumoto, A; Seki, Y; Kubo, M; et al.
Source: Molecular and Cellular Biology Volume: 19 Issue: 9 Pages: 6396-6407 Published: SEP 1999
Times Cited: 161
49. Title: Activation of STAT3 by the hepatitis C virus core protein leads to cellular transformation
Author(s): Yoshida, T; Hanada, T; Tokuhisa, T; et al.
Source: Journal of Experimental Medicine Volume: 196 Issue: 5 Pages: 641-653 Published: SEP 2 2002
Times Cited: 155
50. Title: Interleukin-10 (IL-10) selectively enhances CIS3/SOCS3 mRNA expression in human neutrophils: Evidence for an IL-10-induced pathway that is independent of STAT protein activation
Author(s): Cassatella, MA; Gasperini, S; Bovolenta, C; et al.
Source: Blood Volume: 94 Issue: 8 Pages: 2880-2889 Published: OCT 15 1999
Times Cited: 155